"My clients are the reason for my success! I am accessible to them at any time of day. I've been blessed to parlay my experience into doing what I love and receiving continuous referrals from happy clients"
About - a Realtor with passion and gratitude:
Su-Lan is a competent, dedicated, and dependable real estate professional with a strong sense of responsibility and honor. She was awarded Rookie of the Year in her first year as an agent, based on her excellent track record. Su-Lan is committed to the highest level of customer service, taking the time to understand each client's needs and offering sound real estate advice gained through ongoing education. Su-Lan assures that each client will receive her utmost personal attention, as if every aspect of the real estate transaction were her own. She has in-depth knowledge of real estate transactions in California and the east coast, as well as experience in a complete new home construction and property management. Her analysis and negotiation skills, business acumen, and local knowledge all combine to ensure her clients receive the personal and first-tier advice and service they deserve.
Su-Lan believes that ethics, integrity, accountability, and trust are the cornerstones of lifetime relationships. She always has a willingness to walk the extra mile for others, and was often the "go-to" person for new colleagues at her workplace. Su-Lan is involved with some charitable organizations as well, and serves as a volunteer for new immigrants, local churches, and the American Cancer Society. She believes in sharing her good fortune with those who are less fortunate.
Prior to her real estate career, Su-Lan had established proven track records at Hewlett Packard, AT&T Bell Labs, ADC, and Broadcom after receiving her MS in computer science from Stanford University.
• Rookie of the Year Award from Keller Williams
• Top 5% President Circle Awards from Intero Real Estate Services
• Top Relocation Agent Award from Intero Real Estate Services
• Top 3% International President's Elite Award from Coldwell Banker Realty
• Verified and recognized top-ranked agent being associated with Top Agent Network (TAN)
• Software engineer at Hewlett Packard, AT&T Bell Labs/Lucent, ADC, Broadcom
• MS in Computer Science, Stanford University
• Rotary International Fellow
• Extensive training in risk management & creative negotiation strategies
• In-depth experience in a complete new home construction and property management
• Real Estate Broker course requirements completion
• H&R Block Tax Certificate
• Volunteer with the American Cancer Society
• Volunteer for local charitable organizations
• Sponsor for international charitable organizations
• Advocate for Lynbrook High School to receive the Math and Science Education Award from Broadcom Corporation